In solar system, Charge Controller plays the main role as they work as a safeguard of the battery against overcharging and against discharge in excess of a given limit value. Except this function, our charge controllers increase the efficiency of the system as a whole. We have various range of PWM and MPPT solar charge controllers used for solar home system, solar street light, solar fridge, telecommunication, mini-grid, industrial sectors, etc.
We provide PWM and MPPT solar charge controllers in Bangladesh since 2004. Our charge controllers are installed in Bangladesh under the solar program of IDCOL and other project. In Bangladesh most of the organizations use 10 amp charge controllers for the solar home system (10Wp to 135WP), but we suggest to use specific charge controllers for specific sizes of panel instead of same charge controllers for all system. We recommend to use 2 A charge controller upto 15Wp panel, 5A charge controller upto 60Wp panel, 8A charge controller upto 100Wp, and so on. Self energy consumption of our charge controllers are very negligible, for example for CML model charge controller, 5A to 20A, 12/24 V, use for solar home system consume <4mA, which indicates highly energy efficient controller. Many of the solar charge controllers we offer have additional features, including the ability to automatically turn DC powered loads off or on, such as lights. Others may be used with relatively high voltages of strings of solar panels. Additionally, some solar charge controllers can provide monitoring of your batteries’ voltage and amp-hours left and even connect to your home data network for remote monitoring.
IDCOL approved 3 models of charge controllers i.e. 2A, 5A and 8A
Models of the charge controllers are given below.
- CML series Solar Charge Controller, 5A, 8A, 10A, 15A, 20A, 12/24V (auto recognition). 5A and 8A are approved by BUET and IDCOL for solar home system under IDCOL program, self consumption is less than 4 mA.
- LCC Solar Charge Controller series, 2A, 12V, Charge Controller. 2A is approved by BUET and IDCOL for solar home system in Bangladesh under IDCOL program.
- CIS Industrial Solar Charge Controller series, 5A, 10A, 20A, 12/24V for street light and industrial system
- CX series, 10A, 20A, 40A, 12/24V and 24/48V for solar refrigerator and other programming as it has a datalogging system, can store data more than 6 months
- Solar Charge Controller, MPPT 10A, 20A, 30A, 40A, 60A, 65A, 80A, 120A, 12V/24V/48V
- Modular Power Switch/charge controller, MPS 45A. 80A, 12/24/48V,
- Solar Charge Controller, PL Series, 20A, 40A, 60A, 12/24/32/36/48V