A SHS allows the different daily electrical devices (light, appliances, etc…) to be supplied using a local distribution network. This network can be either low-voltage DC (for smaller systems) or an alternating current (AC) similar to the standard public grid (230 or 120 VAC), using an inverter. In the second case, with AC users (SHS-AC), it is essential to use a conversion system that meets all requirements for proper energy management: embedded protections, proper battery management, low-voltage disconnection.
This new product line of inverters converts DC energy from solar modules into clean, stable AC power that is ideal for powering demanding appliances. Phocos inverters are designed for high efficiency: Integrated advanced microprocessor technology combined with pure sine wave output makes them the perfect choice for use with high-end electronics and electrical equipment. Thanks to their low weight and long lifespan, the SI series is also ideal for mobile and outdoor applications (e.g. RVs, cars and many more). An extra advantage: THD < 3 %. As a special, high performance benefit RENTEC True Sine Wave Inverters offer a less than 3 per cent THD (total harmonic distortion), providing top performance and superior efficiency. Overload, short circuit, DC over/under voltage and overheating protection are standard on all models.
- Input/output fully isolated for more application flexibility
- Input and output protected against over and under voltage
- “Low power saving mode” < 1 W (350 W) increases system efficiency and reduces costs
- Advanced microprocessor optimises operation processes while reducing energy consumption
- Status indicator for operation verification
- Usual home appliances (supplied from AC mains) can be integrated in a small solar home system (12-48 voltage range)
- Certified for mobile applications (RVs, cars and many more)
RENTEC imports off grid/Hybrid/grid-tied inverter from 350W from Phocos AG Germany, Studer Switzerland, Fronius Austria, SMA Germany as per requirement of clients. RENTEC also imports Power Conditioning Unit which is integrated with PWM/MPPT charge controllers from Phocos and other manufacturers.